Digital Instructional DesignerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Retail Corporate, Design
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.
Nike, Inc. designs the future. At Nike, designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.Description
You will be a key player in migrating Nike’s vast library of training content from analog to digital, using your knowledge of mobile learning best practices to design and adapt content into engaging learning experiences for retail employees.
You will adapt existing content, write new content, utilize interactive media, design learning activities and resources.
You will work closely with the digital product team to provide feedback on content templates, user experience and reporting design.
You will be a master curator – working with teammates to gather the right information and translate it into engaging and impactful training experiences. A keen sense of inquiry and the ability to distill complex information into its most critical pieces are essential. Attention to detail will be critical as you create, build, test and publish learning content.
• Develop digital learning materials (write, design, edit and test) for store employees
• Create effective mobile interactions, activities and assessments
• Employ the Nike voice and visual identity across all content
• Become a super-user of digital learning tools and teach others how to create content
• Utilize appropriate templates and standards and actively work to refine and enhance them
• Ensure a service focus is present in all training materials
• Produce high-quality work and ability to work independently to meet timelines
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with teammates and cross-functional team members
• Share industry best-practice knowledge of mobile learning to inform the long-term solution
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Education, Business, Adult learning, Instructional Design or a related field
• 3-5 years of professional work experience creating training
• 1-2 years of experience with digital/mobile learning platforms
• Retail experience (working in a retail store or customer service environment)
• Excellent written communication skills and ability to influence across various leadership levels
• Attention-to-detail, multitasking ability, and desire to excel in a fast-pace environment
• Demonstrated knowledge of mobile and adult learning principles
• Ability to maintain a high level of integrity, remain flexible, work autonomously, be results-oriented and work within a team
• Proficiency with Keynote and Microsoft Office
• Fluent in English
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00461645