NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
Nike Retail experiences are redefining how physical and digital commerce combine, to craft new ways to connect to our consumers within the retail journey, by striving to embody and continuously redefine Nike’s original mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world. We’re passionate about creating the future and laser-focused on delivering consumer value beyond the constraints of the digital and physical worlds.
We seek a detail-oriented product experience designer, an innovative problem solver, who is imaginative yet pragmatic and able to utilize a full range of visual design and user experience skills as a hybrid interface designer.
You are driven by curiosity and proactive, with the ability to take emerging concepts at its infancy to realized value through design thinking. You are a visual thinker and communicator, and able to take complex concepts and make them simple through design.
Your mission will be to bring to life world class product designs that feels as good it looks, that are as pixel perfect as it is thoughtful. And you will deliver experiences that constantly push the envelope of how consumers connect with Nike Products and Services.
- Design incredibly polished work that represents the Nike brand through visual comps, UX, wireframes and prototypes.
- Rapidly iterate on design concepts all the way through final delivery.
- Think in motion as you design interfaces and bring it to life through prototyping.
- Help define and evolve style guides to set the standard for an entirely new suite of tools.
- Ensure hand off files are pixel perfect and to spec with meticulous attention to details.
- Collaborate in user experience decisions through research and iterative feedback loops.
- Effectively communicate with and work closely with a team of engineers to ensure feasibility of interface concepts and the fidelity of the final output.
- Inspire new ways of thinking and explore the unknown using fresh and unique approaches to design problems.
- 3+ years interaction/visual design experience across a variety of digital products.
- Exceptional design skills and a portfolio showing impeccable taste and thoughtful work.
- Detail-oriented mindset, focused on creating frictionless user experience design.
- Strong visual design foundation in typography, composition, motion and systems design.
- In-depth understanding of Sketch, Adobe CS, and Keynote.
- Rapid-prototyping skills in Principle, Framer, InVision, After Effects, Maya or other.
- Experience with iOS, aOS and/or Apple Watch app interface design.
- Experience with design for physical installations or retail environments is a plus.
- Familiarity with hardware and software products and experiences is a plus.
- Thrives on collaborating with talented peers and cross-functional team members.
- Able to explain design decisions and comfortable speaking in front of groups.
- Organized, flexible and able to act independently as a self-starter.
- Obsessed with and has demonstrated meticulous attention to details in their work.
- Experience with global launches, multi-language localization, accessibility design and large-scale mobile platforms is optimal but not required.
- Curious, Inventive, Open-minded, Fearless, and Proactive.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00424396