Designer II, Digital InnovationApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. designs the future. At Nike, designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.Description
Nike Digital Innovation relentlessly pioneers new ways to connect with our consumers, striving to embody and continuously redefine Nike’s original mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world. We’re passionate about creating the future and laser-focused on delivering consumer value beyond the constraints of the digital and physical worlds.
We seek an innovative problem solver, who is imaginative yet pragmatic and able to utilize a full range of visual design and user experience skills as a hybrid interface designer.
You are driven by curiosity and proactive, with the ability to take emerging concepts at its infancy to realized value through design thinking. You are a visual thinker and communicator and able to take complex concepts and make them simple through design.
Your mission will be to bring to life world class interface designs that feels as good it looks, that are as pixel perfect as it is thoughtful. And you will deliver experiences that constantly push the envelope of how consumers connect with Nike Products and Services.
• Design incredibly polished work that represents the Nike brand through visual comps, wireframes and prototypes.
• Rapidly iterate on design concepts all the way through final delivery.
• Think in motion as you design interfaces and bring it to life through prototyping.
• Develop and evolve style guides to set the standard for an entirely new Nike platform.
• Ensure hand off files are pixel perfect and to spec with meticulous attention to details.
• Facilitate user experience decisions through research and iterative feedback loops.
• Effectively communicate with and work closely with a team of engineers to ensure feasibility of interface concepts and the fidelity of the final output.
• Inspire new ways of thinking and explore the unknown using fresh and unique approaches to design problems.
• 4+ years interaction/visual design experience across a variety of digital products.
• Proven conceptual thinker who can bring ideas that solve unique design challenges.
• Exceptional design skills and a portfolio showing impeccable taste and thoughtful work.
• Strong visual design foundation in typography, composition, motion and systems design.
• Solid product design foundation in user experience, flows and detailed logic.
• In-depth understanding of Sketch, Adobe CS, and Keynote.
• Rapid-prototyping skills in Principle, Framer, InVision, After Effects, Maya or other.
• Experience with iOS, aOS and/or Apple Watch app interface design.
• Deep understanding of underlying technology and what makes things work.
• Familiarity with hardware and software products and experiences.
• Thrives on collaborating with talented peers and cross-functional team members.
• Effectively able to advocate for design decisions and comfortable presenting.
• Organized, flexible and able to act independently as a self-starter.
• Obsessed with and has demonstrated meticulous attention to details in their work.
• Experience with global launches, multi-language localization, accessibility design and large-scale mobile platforms is optimal but not required.
• Curious, Inventive, Open-minded, Fearless, and Proactive.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00422175