Digital Product Management InternshipApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.Description
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
As part of the Nike Digital product management team, the Product Management Intern will be responsible for defining, driving and shipping digital products that enable the delivery of personalized consumer experiences and services through Nike.com, Nike+, NRC, NTC and SNKRS apps.
The Product Management Intern works with the Product Management team to orchestrate complex initiatives from idea to concept and prototyping through development and delivery. The successful candidate will get hands-on experience finding the intersection of consumer needs, technical feasibility, and business objectives, and helping a cross-functional team deliver against the opportunity. The Product Management Intern will partner with stakeholders to gather product definition, produce business cases, prioritize work and ensure stakeholder alignment. The successful candidate will create detailed product requirements and work closely with Consumer Knowledge, Product Marketing, Design, Engineering, Program Management and stakeholder teams to build and deliver the product.
- Participate in the development of product strategy and concepts for key products and services, against a specific market/business segment.
- Develop business cases by assessing the available data to produce expected outcome models. Use this analysis to inform priorities.
- Define, maintain and drive the roadmap for a product or service.
- Communicate and align product strategy, roadmap and priorities with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with app and platform engineering teams, design, and program management to deliver products and services to market.
- Participate in the full range of lifecycle management, from enhancements to new development.
***Applicants selected for an interview will be notified early-January.
- Currently pursuing an MBA or advanced degree with an expected graduation date of Spring 2020
- 1+ years’ experience in an innovative engineering field or applied engineering Enterprise, business or solutions architecture experience (MobileWeb and iOS mobile software development highly preferred)
- High attention to detail including the ability to analyze data, produce expected outcome models and document requirements and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to execute methodically while also thinking strategically
- Strong team-orientation
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is a way of life
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our consumer, our business, and the competitive landscape
- Proactive, solutions-orientation with a passion for solving unique, complex problems that have a broad, inter-connected impact on the business
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID URSRCDPMGI19