Director, HR Business Partner – Global ApparelApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.Description
As a Director, HR Business Partner at Nike, you'll provide solutions and advocacy to employees, managers, and senior leaders. In collaboration with the HR team you’ll help create and implement Functional HR Strategy across multiple teams and business units. You'll execute and deliver key HR programs, practices and policies to the business, managers, and employees. You’ll provide strategic consultation and coaching to Executive/Corporate leaders on organizational issues that contribute to growth and engagement of the business and the team. You’ll also serve as a key resource for employees through sensing, listening, providing guidance and directing inquiries to the appropriate HR specialists.
Additional job accountabilities include:
- Strengthen organizational alignment and capability through development and/or facilitation of appropriate leader focused interventions; e.g., team effectiveness, goal development and alignment, manager capability, employee engagement, etc.
- Develop strategic workforce plans that are aligned with business strategies and goals
- Apply diagnosis skills and core metrics to guide COEs in the shaping of appropriate and innovative HR solutions
- Provide HR functional expertise on business strategies, as well as general business expertise, to managers and teams.
- Accountable for the state of the bench, succession, career planning, and functional excellence
- Share business-driven inputs with COEs and Employee Services, enabling them to create business focused solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Behavioral Sciences or related field or an additional two years of experience in lieu of a degree
- 8+ years of experience across HR Generalist and Specialist areas; experience leading or working closely with OD/OE, Talent Management, Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, and Total Rewards preferred.
- Proven experience setting and leading complex organizational effectiveness and design initiatives, as well as multi-year talent strategies, is highly preferred
- Well-developed Business Acumen and proven enterprise thinking
- Ability to coach and communicate across all levels of the organization; up, down and across
- Proven experience developing partnerships with business leaders, particularly in helping them lead an organization through significant change, and during a period of realignment and growth.
- Strong executive communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-moving organization
- Available to travel 20%
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00426143