Director, Human Resources Business Partner– JordanApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Soul, performance and style take flight at Jordan Brand. With its deep roots in basketball, the Jordan Brand began as an homage to one player: Michael Jordan. Since then, Jordan has become synonymous with peak performance and an endless pursuit of greatness. Employees in merchandising, product branding, sports marketing and sales bring creativity, innovation and audacious design to footwear and apparel, all with one mission in mind: help athletes fly on and off the court.Description
Additional job accountabilities include:
• Develop organizational alignment and capability through development and/or facilitation of appropriate leader focused interventions; e.g., team effectiveness, goal development and alignment, manager capability, employee engagement, etc.
• Develop strategic workforce plans that are aligned with business strategies and goals
• Apply diagnosis skills and core metrics to guide COEs in the shaping of appropriate and innovative HR solutions
• Provide HR functional expertise on business strategies, as well as general business expertise, to managers and teams.
• Accountable for the state of the bench, succession, career planning, and functional excellence
• Share business-driven inputs with COEs and Employee Services, enabling them to create business focused solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Behavioral Sciences or related field or an additional two years of experience in lieu of a degree
• 8+ years of experience across HR Generalist and Specialist areas; experience leading or working closely with OD/OE, Talent Management, Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, and Total Rewards preferred.
• Proven experience setting and leading complex organizational effectiveness and design initiatives, as well as multi-year talent strategies, is highly preferred
• Well-developed Business Acumen and proven enterprise thinking
• Ability to guide and communicate across all levels of the organization; up, down and across
• Demonstrated experience developing partnerships with business leaders, particularly in helping them lead an organization through significant change, and during a period of realignment and growth.
• Excellent executive communication and presentation skills
• Comfortable with ambiguity
• Flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-moving organization
• Available to travel 10%
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00432265