NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
In order to supercharge this offense, we have brought together Nike’s Membership organization with Nike’s company consumer data & analytics organization (Consumer Direct Sciences). Our mission is to create a locally distinctive membership program that accelerates consumer connections while encouraging growth and profitability for the Nike Brand.
We are looking for a director to join the APLA Membership team in the newly created role of Director, Member Benefits & Program Management. This person will define and optimize the plan and portfolio of member benefits and programs to acquire and engage new Members and serve high-potential and high-value Members. Ideal backgrounds for this role include people with expertise in encouraging and implementing membership/loyalty programs. We are looking for candidates with a portfolio of accomplishments working on and influencing high performing cross functional teams in productive environment, with a desire to be at the center of a massive transformation of Nike’s digital and direct capabilities. Flexibility, strengthen, and communication capabilities will be critical characteristics.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
• Defining and optimizing a portfolio and curriculum of member benefits, programs, and experiences passionate about acquiring and serving new members at scale
• Identifying and activating key capabilities, processes, and resources desired to encourage compelling, operationally sustainable and profitable member benefits and programs
• Utilizing consumer insights, testing, and data to iterate the onboarding and early engagement experience
• Partnering across the global and territory membership teams to optimize the overall portfolio of benefits and programs to encourage acquisition of members and increase engagement and lifetime value of these members
• Develop team of 1-3 direct reports locally; and potentially 3-6 direct reports virtually
• Educational experience in Business, Marketing, Behavioral Economics, or similar
• 8+ years relevant experience in activating consumer loyalty programs in a global organization
• Experience guiding transformational change throughout the organization
• Excellent strategic mindset and bias towards action – must have the confidence and expertise to implement strategies and drive key decisions across consumer, brand and business dimensions
• Ability to facilitate cross-functional collaboration, and demonstrated experience of delivering results
• Ability to move at the pace the consumer demands and enjoy having many projects going at once. Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous environment and a high tolerance for change
• Experience influencing the development of capabilities needed to serve consumers at scale and enable omnichannel journeys
• Ability to effectively communicate membership strategy, requirements, and capabilities and drive progress with stakeholders across the enterprise
• Ability to consistently deliver impact and excellent cross-functional partnerships
• Excellent interpersonal, team management and leadership skills
• Understanding of behavioral economics, consumer psychology, and the current and emerging landscape of membership programs, industry trends, and love for digital platforms and experiences
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00428901