Director Membership Program Analytics – North America Consumer Direct SciencesApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
- Partner with the North America Member Services team to understand their business strategies and identify opportunities to leverage analytics research and capabilities to develop consumer centric insights that drive business decisions and strategies.
- Manage, coach, and inspire a team of analytics experts to creatively and efficiently drive research from data to insights to action in collaboration with the North America business.
- Strategically lead analytics team’s research scope, project portfolio and prioritization to maximize resource utilization and business impact.
- Leverage consumer level data to conduct research and develop models to drive business impact, insights and decision making.
- Become familiar with all of Nike’s consumer data, including membership, digital commerce, connected digital/retail experiences and supply chain, leveraging this broader prospective to drive business growth and identify opportunities to engage with our members.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, economics, or statistics highly preferred
- Master’s degree in quantitative field a plus
- 8-12 years’ experience doing quantitative analysis on loyalty programs, digital products, or digital marketing, with a history of leading high performing teams
- Experience working as an embedded partner to product management, marketing, or business strategy teams
- Experience building positive working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams, including demonstrated success in managing and influencing without direct authority
- Experience initiating, designing, prioritizing, and reliably delivering key analytics insights to business stakeholders
- Proven history of translating opportunities uncovered through analytics into compelling stories, influencing the work of cross-functional partners
- Experience in strategically managing a portfolio of team projects and capabilities to ensure appropriate prioritization and resourcing to achieve maximum impact
- Successful track record in managing a team of analytics experts, focused on their professional and technical development
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00424984