NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
- Partner with the North America Member Services team to understand their business strategies and identify opportunities to leverage analytics research and capabilities to develop consumer centric insights that drive business decisions and strategies.
- Manage, coach, and inspire a team of analytics experts to creatively and efficiently drive research from data to insights to action in collaboration with the North America business.
- Strategically lead analytics team’s research scope, project portfolio and prioritization to maximize resource utilization and business impact.
- Leverage consumer level data to conduct research and develop models to drive business impact, insights and decision making.
- Become familiar with all of Nike’s consumer data, including membership, digital commerce, connected digital/retail experiences and supply chain, leveraging this broader prospective to drive business growth and identify opportunities to engage with our members.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, economics, or statistics highly preferred
- Master’s degree in quantitative field a plus
- 8-12 years’ experience doing quantitative analysis on loyalty programs, digital products, or digital marketing, with a history of leading high performing teams
- Experience working as an embedded partner to product management, marketing, or business strategy teams
- Experience building positive working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams, including demonstrated success in managing and influencing without direct authority
- Experience initiating, designing, prioritizing, and reliably delivering key analytics insights to business stakeholders
- Proven history of translating opportunities uncovered through analytics into compelling stories, influencing the work of cross-functional partners
- Experience in strategically managing a portfolio of team projects and capabilities to ensure appropriate prioritization and resourcing to achieve maximum impact
- Successful track record in managing a team of analytics experts, focused on their professional and technical development
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00424984