Director, Nike Consumer Experiences Strategic PartnersApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
We are searching for an omnichannel retail expert with strong digital commerce experience to drive Nike’s strategy to co-create Nike Consumer Experiences (NCX) with our strategic retail partners. Nike Consumer Experiences are digital and physical retail experiences that elevate and showcase Nike’s brand innovation and premium product stories through consumer service, brand services and digital / physical environments. This role sits on a global team that connects and supports integrated teams in our geographies (North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific & Latin America and Greater China) through subject matter expertise, guidance and tools.
- Digital commerce and physical retail
- Omnichannel Experience Design
- Retail Innovation and Retail Innovation Process Management
- Champion and deeply empathize with the consumer shopping for Nike throughout their retail journey (digital, physical, multi and mono-brand)
- Understand the full consumer retail journey from inspiration to purchase to post purchase
- Identify consumer frictions and determine ways to remove those frictions; identify opportunities and ways to elevate and create distinctive Nike retail consumer experiences
- Be a subject matter expert on omnichannel retail best practices leveraging the best of Nike Direct, partner retail and external benchmarks to continually support and evolve our partners’ consumer experiences
- Consult with Marketplace Development leads in our geographies and their retail partners on how to best serve their consumer while elevating the Nike experience
- Drive delivery of NCX in collaboration with our geographies and partners.
- Develop strategies, frameworks and tools to equip our teams and partners with clarity on Nike Consumer Experience expectations
- Deliver standards to geographies to communicate how we will operationalize services, implement environment standards and develop / deploy membership programs
- Partner closely with Nike Direct, merchandising, retail marketing, store design, technology and marketplace operations teams to provide clarity on all functional components of the NCX strategy and deliverables and to ensure ownership and accountability
- Drive a deliberate innovation process that evaluates the impact of new concepts as pilots with the use of data and analytics to determine potential scaling. Foster a culture of experimentation and objective analysis
- Bring a rigorous perspective on financial success measures to our retail innovations
- Develop benefits / case studies to support the NCX initiatives through the lens of the consumer, our partners and Nike
- 5+ years of experience leading consumer experience design or strategy for a best in class digital retailer, world-class omnichannel retailer or retail creative agency
- 7+ years retail experience; strong retail analytical and business acumen
- Digital and physical store design, visual merchandising and / or retail marketing experience required
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record presenting to and evangelizing direction to cross-functional teams
- Expertise in leading, working and communication with multi-cultural teams
- Ability to lead and influence cross functional global and geographical teams
- MBA, MFA or other graduate degree preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00423276