Director of Strategic Planning – Global Consumer & MarketplaceApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Every successful team at Nike, Inc. needs a brilliant game plan. Strategic Planning teams keep the company moving in the right direction by leading the strategic business planning process and spearheading transformational projects across Nike businesses and geographies. Embedded in teams across the company, strategy professionals explore complex business issues; conduct consumer, competitive and market analyses; create financial models and develop action plans. The Strategic Planning teams help write the future of sport by charting Nike’s path forward.Description
As our Strategic Planning Director for Global Consumer & Marketplace, you'll work directly with senior executive leadership to develop and execute Nike Brand’s global long-term growth strategy, working closely with senior executives across Marketing, Sales, Nike Direct, and our Geographies . You'll independently lead cross-functional special project teams in support of general management to help identify and evaluate critical strategic priorities and/or strategic problems, and to catalyze action against these priorities through strategic and long-range business planning and performance management.
- Bachelor's degree, plus a minimum of 8 years’ total work experience (3 years' experience post MBA) in corporate development, business development, corporate strategic planning, investment banking, management consulting, finance or related field
- 2 additional years’ experience in lieu of a degree is acceptable
- MBA or advanced degree is highly preferred
- Previous management consulting experience at a top tier consulting firm is highly preferred
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and provide project management support
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and financial models
- Proven ability to conduct and/or analyze research related to consumers, industries and competitors
- Problem structuring and strategic problem solving skills
- Technical corporate finance and valuation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to relocate to the Portland, OR metro area
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00405366