Employee Relations Manager - BilingualApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.Description
- Bachelor's degree in HR or a related field
- 5 years' HR Generalist level experience in interpreting and applying policy and procedure.
- 3 years’ experience work place investigation experience
- 6 years' experience in lieu of a degree
- Excellent influencing skills with demonstrated success in influencing employees at all levels of the organization in a consultative methodology
- Partner and work with remote locations
- Communicate effectively and remain calm under pressure and difficult situations
- Demonstrated experience in HR, including developing teams, performance management, compliance, leave of absence and disability accommodations
- Maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Interpersonal and organization consulting, delivery and facilitation skills
- Experience with Mexican Employment Law
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
- PHR/SPHR preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00425605