ENVIRONMENTAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERNSHIPApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.Description
Individually, we are hundreds of creatives, from diverse experiences and design disciplines, creating the products, communication and experiences you see every day.
Wonder if you’re one of them?
We do too.
As a Nike Environmental Graphic Design Intern, you'll work under the direction of a Senior Designer or Director and will collaborate in the design of innovative retail concepts, environments and programs that enhance the consumer retail experience. Work includes in-store brand elements, art and digital solutions. You will be working to elevate brand experiences through the development of 2D and 3D consumer facing design. You will be assisting on large projects with a strong creative vision that involves and requires multiple specialized disciplines and individuals. You will be creating both independent, original design solutions as well as helping to develop and execute work by others.f
- Participate on project teams, brainstorming sessions (supporting the development of retail concepts, environments and programs)
- Concept sketches/studies/drawings/diagrams, visualizations, project presentations, document templates and standards (assistance in collating, editing and organizing information),
- Assist with the development of Brand storytelling in both 3d environments and 2d presentations
- 3D modeling, Photoshop, 2D file production, presentation building and general design assistance
- Assist with creating effective, high quality presentations and design visuals using 3D software and hand sketches
- Produces project production files as required
- Actively gains knowledge and experience regarding the brand’s design philosophy, products and processes
In order to complete the application process, we need to receive a portfolio from you. The following information outlines the submission requirements.
- You must be a full-time college student in your junior or senior year majoring in one of the following fields: Focused and developing skills in Environmental Graphic Design, Graphic Design (Includes Branding principles & Storytelling/Communications), Interiors Design, Experience Design, Industrial Design.
- Skilled at utilization of design programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, Photoshop skills in compositing/manipulation
- Bonus: AutoCAD, Rhino, Parametric Design, V-Ray, Podium, Enscape, Vectoraster, Keynote, Motion Graphics, Typography, Writing
- Able to learn new software tools as the work requires.
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to organize thoughts and project details under time constraints
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with design teams and internal business partners, share ideas, develop effective solution
- To be considered, all applicants must submit a link to a portfolio site, or upload samples of work to go.nike.com/college. Portfolios cannot exceed 25 MB. Include a copy of your resume with your portfolio submission.
- Competitive portfolios will include examples of inspiration, concept development and story telling in addition to finished products/designs. Shock us?, inspire us, and awe us with your story. We appreciate creativity and want to get to know you through your design.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00427509