Finance Manager - Capital PlanningApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike, Inc.’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.Description
NIKE is seeking a Finance Manager to join the Capital Planning team. The Capital Planning team is responsible for NIKE’s overall capital structure, including but limited to, long and short-term funding needs, bank relationships, share repurchase and investments. As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining the long term financial model which guides capital deployment decisions. You will provide various performance and risk assessment reports and forecasts to senior management and communicate strategic initiatives. Lastly, you will help enhance and develop cash flow forecasting around the globe. You will partner with various groups within the organization including the Global Business Planning, Global Cash and Banking, Tax, Accounting and Legal to conduct various projects and implement daily deliverables.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop the long term financial model
- Enhance company wide cash flow forecasting using a top down and bottoms up approach to resolve short and long-term liquidity needs
- Review, approve and distribute monthly performance and risk reports to senior management
- Guide company wide Interest Income & Expense forecast and provide to key stake holders
- Guide debt capital markets transactions
- Assist senior administration with NIKE bank relationship and rating agency relationship management
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a closely related field
- MBA or CFA is preferred
- 6+ years' experience in treasury, financial reporting, financial planning, strategic planning and annual budgeting
- Advanced level degree or accounting certification maybe considered in lieu of 1-year experience
- 2 years' additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Experience in a Fortune 500 consumer products or other multi-national firm is preferred
- Attention to detail in the development of quality reporting and metrics for executive-level personnel and senior management
- Experienced in engagement with senior leaders
- Ability to work collaboratively within a large organization
- Demonstrated excellent financial analysis skills; technical corporate finance, financial modeling and valuation skills
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills; ability to communicate and present to senior management (PowerPoint proficient)
- Excellent proficiency with financial analysis tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Access, BI, Tableau, SQL, etc.
- Experience with SAP (COPA, BW, ECCS) is preferred
- Problem structuring and strategic problem-solving skills
- Ability to pass a 7-year background check
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00424364