Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike, Inc.’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.Description
- Participating in an assigned Nike Finance business project which requires research, analysis, benchmarking, and presentation to leadership with future focused next step recommendations.
- Performing analysis that aids in the decision-making process and helps improve profitability. This may include analysis on new business opportunities, which include scenario and investment analysis.
- Monitor progress against budgets/targets and work with managers to ensure accountability; and working capital is efficiently and effectively being used.
- Develop and monitor metrics focused on P&L, balance sheet, and free cash flow.
- Participate in the strategic business planning process from a financial perspective; generate budgets that incorporate strategic business plan objectives with appropriate assumptions.
- Execute the monthly forecasting process for assigned division, category, gender group, or cost center.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID URSRCFINGF19