Global Brand Content LibrarianApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
• Catalog assets within global DAM in an accurate, consistent and timely manner.
• Organize and create efficient metadata models/schemas, taxonomy models, and search schemas
• Act as the point of contact for all users for troubleshooting, digital asset management best-practices, and system improvements and support
• Highly skilled researcher and problem solver
• Collaborate with and serve a variety of DAM users
• Manage lifecycle of image assets after creation, including raw assets, selects and ingestion within the DAM, ensuring accuracy of image expiration dates and usage rights
• Demonstrated experience in implementing an institution-wide DAMS, managing metadata, born-digital and digitized media assets
• Experience creating and maintaining taxonomies and ontologies
• Understanding of photography, creative, and production processes common in agencies and digital media organizations
• Experience with creative agencies and/or creative workflows
• Knowledge of relevant media and broadcast metadata and file formats
• Excellent and diplomatic communication skills.
• A solution- oriented mindset; Don’t belabor issues…solve them
• Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or equivalent professional experience- Master’s degree preferred
• 5+ years’ experience
• Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions
• Excellent team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior administration on all aspects of the business
• Travel 5% of the time
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00430423