Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
With a mission to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world, the power of sport is at the heart of Nike, Inc.’s DNA. The Global Community Impact (GCI) team fulfills this mission through a sports-led community portfolio that engages partners, organizations, experts, Nike internal teams and others to move the world and get kids active. Today, the world is moving less and less, and this generation of children is the least physically active ever. Leveraging our resources and ability to inspire, the GCI team engages the Nike footprint, employees, consumers and the world to shift the paradigm of physical inactivity.
As the Global Brand Marketing Manager for Global Community Impact (GCI), you’ll be a critical member of the team with a central mandate to unleash human potential through the power of sport and physical activity (starting with kids) around the world.
The power of sport is at the heart of Nike’s DNA – with our mission to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world. As a vital part of the team, you will partner with the different geography and functional leads and throughout the Nike matrix to ensure Nike is a positive and impactful member of the community. Leveraging our resources and ability to inspire, you’ll help engage the Nike footprint, employees, consumers and the “world” to get kids and the world more physically active.
The GCI brand team plays a unique role in our collective efforts, overseeing Nike’s holistic community efforts and how community is seamlessly integrated with the overall Category, City and Sport Moment brand strategies.
This role is perfect for someone who has excellent brand relationships, understands the category Gameplan, someone who is comfortable and confident working within brand creative and strategies, plus has the ability to manage a process to deliver on time, at a level of excellence. It’s also important that you’re genuinely passionate about the work.
Key focus areas:
• Oversee and deliver core priorities of the GCI brand team including supporting GCI Geo’s and functions and seamless integration with Category and Sport Moment brand partners
• Partner with GCI Leadership Team on GCI strategy, opportunities and challenges
• Strategic conversations and presentations
• Manages projects strategically, with objectives, outcomes and budget management
• Represent GCI internally & externally, passionately
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum of 5 years brand/marketing experience with global, territory and/or geo experience. In lieu of degree additional two years of experience.
• Proven ability to manage process, projects and builds relationships
• Demonstrated ability to put concepts in front of consumers, team leadership experience, budget and project management
• Proven ability to frame complex and ambiguous issues and develop action plans
• Problem structuring and strategic problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (a story-teller), comfortable and confident in high level conversations and presentations
• Superior interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead cross-team collaboration
• Core understanding of Nike values & culture a plus
• Ability to travel up to 15% - 20%
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00423112