Global Marketplace Operations Performance Management ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.Description
As our Performance Management Manager for Global Marketplace Operations, you will leverage your end to end business understanding and leadership skills to bring Marketplace Operations analytics and performance administration capabilities to the next level. Your responsibilities will extend from establishing a strategy through motivating solutions to leveraging the results to help manage business performance. You will partner with peers across Geography Operations to impact Nike's long-term performance management strategy and operating model. Having a excellent quantitative background ideally in operations research, statistics, data analysis and/or modeling as well as knowledge of supply chain optimization, operations, demand planning, and inventory administration will help the candidate to be successful. Excellent communicators who are endlessly curious, who take pride in hard work and are committed to rapidly advancing their knowledge and expertise.
You will use your entrepreneurial instinct, broad business acumen and Business Intelligence expertise to find new, untapped ways to nimbly provide useful information to support fact-based decision making. You'll work with internal and external technology partners to ensure extensive solutions are in place.
You will create and leverage information visibility to take our supply chain and order book performance to the next level. You will enable faster decision making through improved information visibility, supporting our senior leaders in making business decisions desired to meet annual and quarterly targets. Your work will span from target setting through performance administration to root cause and action. You will deliver visibility to strategic and cross-functional impact of metrics and KPIs. As our information foundation becomes available, you'll further enhance understanding of profitability, inventory and service impacts through development of analytical models that evaluate trends, scenarios, and play out simulation results.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain or a related field. An additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a degree is acceptable
• Minimum 5 years directly related experience
• Analytical thinker; demonstrated ability to synthesize complex data into simple and compelling arguments for change
• Excellent quantitative (i.e. statistics, optimization, simulation), data visualization and communication skills
• Experience in visualization, coding, big data technologies, data science and/or modeling software preferred (e.g., Tableau, SQL, Alteryx, R, Python, AIMMS, AnyLogic, Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru, Rapid Miner, Spark)
• Demonstrated ability to learn new advanced analytics toolsets quickly and autonomously
• Ability to communicate complex concepts simply, verbally and in writing. Ability to create high quality project reports and simple, succinct, visually compelling PowerPoint presentations
• Great storytelling skills. Seasoned visual communicator with thorough presentation and facilitation skills addressing a variety of audiences
• Excellent relationship-building skills; ability to create trust among those with diverse backgrounds, cultures, and personal styles
• Analytical, creative, and creative approach to solving problems autonomously in ambiguous situations with limited direction
• Ability and energy to navigate complex organizational structures
• Irrepressible positive spirit and optimism, curiosity, and an entrepreneurial work ethic for results
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00434025