Global Training Content DeveloperApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
- Research, create and edit premium analog and digital training content for store and contact centers employees while adhering to NIKE brand guidelines.
- Partner with Athlete Training and Service Excellence team members, program owners, HR Training and Development team and Technology team when developing training content and delivery solutions.
- Develop deep knowledge and expertise for assigned programs and their expected learning outcomes
- Work with the Delivery Operations team to determine innovative, effective and sustainable methods for the delivery and tracking of training programs.
- Work with the Delivery Operations team to determine the timeline and roadmap for delivery of training content and programs to our geography teams.
- Manage existing content, including making timely updates based on feedback from the end-users and changes in process or business needs and archiving what’s no longer needed
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education, Information Systems, Communications or a related field
- Experience working in Retail, Contact Center or other service industry roles that directly interact with consumers
- Two years of experience working in online learning environments (an additional two years of experience can be considered in lieu of a degree)
- Experience developing analog and digital content and creating learning experiences
- Ability to manipulate, interpret, construct and format requested effective reports and presentations
- Experience with a wide range of learning and content management systems such as Adobe Captivate, Storyline and video editing
- Possess strong MS Office capabilities including Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as Apple Keynote
- Experience in using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in handling simultaneous multiple and competing priorities at once
- Travel: 0-10%
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00426025