NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
• Strategic analyses including financial / scenario modeling to support growth initiatives & an evolving business model, partnering closely with GM and Strategic Planner
• Cross-functional partnerships to connect the dots between inputs/teams and gain buy-in when necessary
• Translate complex data sets into thoughtful, concise, insights tailored to various audiences ranging from Membership to Brand to Demand Planning to Analytics, and across levels of leadership
• Provide analytical perspective and insight to support Nike Inc. strategic cycles including CSR and AOP
• Lead Analytics input into the annual strategic business planning cycle, including budgets, forecasts, KPIs and future year growth projections for demand and membership.
• Partner with Digital product teams by forecasting KPIs and demand for new product launches and other new business opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, economics, or statistics highly preferred
• Master’s degree in quantitative field a plus
• Minimum of 8 years professional experience required
• People management experience preferred
• Retail experience required, ecommerce experience preferred
• Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries
• Excellent organizational change management skills with a strong attention to detail
• Outstanding collaboration and partnership capabilities
• Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
• Experience with senior leadership and ability to deliver executive-level summary updates, reports and presentations
• Strong leadership and ability to drive towards capabilities and desired outcomes
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Adobe Analytics, IBM Analytics, Google Analytics or other web analytics tools
• Experience with data visualization tools: Tableau, Power BI, etc
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00426591