Integrated Knowledge Analytics Manager – North America Nike Direct Digital CommerceApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
• Strategic analyses including financial / scenario modeling to support growth initiatives & an evolving business model, partnering closely with GM and Strategic Planner
• Cross-functional partnerships to connect the dots between inputs/teams and gain buy-in when necessary
• Translate complex data sets into thoughtful, concise, insights tailored to various audiences ranging from Membership to Brand to Demand Planning to Analytics, and across levels of leadership
• Provide analytical perspective and insight to support Nike Inc. strategic cycles including CSR and AOP
• Lead Analytics input into the annual strategic business planning cycle, including budgets, forecasts, KPIs and future year growth projections for demand and membership.
• Partner with Digital product teams by forecasting KPIs and demand for new product launches and other new business opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, economics, or statistics highly preferred
• Master’s degree in quantitative field a plus
• Minimum of 8 years professional experience required
• People management experience preferred
• Retail experience required, ecommerce experience preferred
• Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries
• Excellent organizational change management skills with a strong attention to detail
• Outstanding collaboration and partnership capabilities
• Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
• Experience with senior leadership and ability to deliver executive-level summary updates, reports and presentations
• Strong leadership and ability to drive towards capabilities and desired outcomes
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Adobe Analytics, IBM Analytics, Google Analytics or other web analytics tools
• Experience with data visualization tools: Tableau, Power BI, etc
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00426591