Integrated Media Manager, Channel Media – Display and Paid SocialApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
In this role, thought leadership, collaboration, and clear communications are key. You must be curious. You must appreciate the art of creative. You must also be eager to innovate, measure, test, sometimes fail, learn, and evolve to shape the strategy and planning for Nike campaigns across paid digital media.
• Lead digital media journeys, audience strategies, and briefs to guide and evolve the creative work for display and paid social channels.
• Develop strategies to maximize reach, resonance, relevance and results of digital media campaigns.
• Brief the creative needed for digital media campaigns as we obsess channel-right creative and end-to-end consumer journeys.
• Lead learning agendas for digital media channels, inclusive of measuring and disseminating learnings to the broader organization.
• Serve as connection point for global and geography media counterparts.
• Build relationships with Integrated Media Platform Strategists, the platforms themselves and agencies to proactively identify emerging opportunities on digital media platforms and develop plans to leverage them.
• Integrate with Nike Digital Engineering to ensure the technical capabilities needed to enable media plans are implemented.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related discipline
• 4-6 years’ experience in Performance Marketing, Digital Media Agency and/or Digital Brand Marketing; ideally, in a cross-functional capacity within a heavily matrixed organization.
• Demonstrated success leading paid social and display campaigns
• A self-starter with the ability to quickly learn, adapt and be agile in a constantly evolving environment
• Innate curiosity that results in identifying opportunities, leading plans to seize them, and creating buy-in
• Solutions-oriented attitude and demonstrated results leading through ambiguity
• Strong communications with a sharp sense of when and how to adapt to different audiences’ styles, from the more analytical to the more visual
• Ability to make strategic recommendations, draft presentation decks and present to marketing leadership
• A balance of creative intuition and analytical skills
• Proven track record of working collaboratively and effectively with both creative and technical teams
• Passion for Nike’s mission to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00432274