Jordan Sports Marketing Field RepresentativeApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Jordan, Sports Marketing, Marketing & Communications
Soul, performance and style take flight at Jordan Brand. With its deep roots in basketball, the Jordan Brand began as an homage to one player: Michael Jordan. Since then, Jordan has become synonymous with peak performance and an endless pursuit of greatness. Employees in merchandising, product branding, sports marketing and sales bring creativity, innovation and audacious design to footwear and apparel, all with one mission in mind: help athletes fly on and off the court.Description
As our Jordan Sports Marketing Field Rep Basketball & Women’s, you'll directly lead Nike's relationships with the best basketball players in the world. You'll serve the top tier basketball athletes by developing deep, influential relationships and ensure that product, service, marketing and contract fulfillment are met.
You'll work with the Director Sports Marketing, Basketball & Women’s to identify the right assets for Jordan Brand, create recruitment/negotiation strategies and present the annual draft strategy to senior management. In addition, you’ll lead in the execution of marketing/utilization plans of leading athletes, work with the Team/Player Marketing Manager to create plans for each player and ensure execution, manage operational/process components and understand total resource allocation including forecast spending and budget ownership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years' work experience in service, marketing, or operations
- 2 additional years' experience in lieu of a degree
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and run multiple projects at one time
- Ability to motivate and mentor others within a work group
- Strong knowledge of athletic industry and trends in the marketplace, preferably basketball
- Strong knowledge of Men's & Women’s Basketball
- Collegiate basketball experience is preferred
- Experience in Apparel, Footwear, and/or Equipment is preferred
- SAP order management skills preferred
- Advanced degree is preferred
- Strong understanding of the Nike matrix and product lines is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time and work irregular hours
We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
Nike, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) that strives to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00431673