Nike AirMI Maintenance TechnicianApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Always the innovators, Nike, Inc.’s Manufacturing and Engineering team dreams up new ways to make better-performing products faster and more efficiently. This world-class team challenges assumptions about how Nike’s products are made and leads the company in pursuing ambitious sustainability goals, all while producing Nike’s rich mix of product. Masters of teamwork, Manufacturing and Engineering works closely with design teams, categories, manufacturing partners, material suppliers and logistics providers across more than 40 countries on six continents. They navigate the complex geopolitical world with multiple supply chains and diverse ecosystems, while keeping their focus on manufacturing, materials, sustainability and creating quality products.Description
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 years' industrial maintenance experience, preferably in plastics manufacturing
- Post high school Technical/Vocational school degree or education or related Military training with industrial electrical experience is preferred
- Electrical troubleshooting skill with ability to work up to 480 volt 3 phase circuitry
- Strong troubleshooting skills within the areas of mechanical, electronics, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Experience working with basic hand tools, machine shop equipment, precision measuring instruments, Volt/Ohm meters, amp meters, cutting and welding equipment.
- Personal computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft office and computerized maintenance management systems. SAP a plus.
- Experience working with extrusion, thermoform, and injection mold processing equipment and its support equipment such as material dryers, loaders and transfer systems is preferred.
- Experience working with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and variable frequency drives preferred
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts, including possible evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to operate fork truck, man lift and scissors lift.
- Able to lift objects up to 50 lbs
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID SRCMT11603