Manager Apparel SalesApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
As our NA Jordan Category Sales
Manager, you will play a significant role in delivering the right Apparel product,
to the right consumer, at the right time, to the marketplace. You’ll partner
with category Merchandising teams, and customers as well. You’ll be part of a
team whose primary accountability will be to identify consumer opportunities
and trends in the marketplace and ensure we capitalize and deliver on these
As the Category Sales Manager, you will:
- Develop and execute quarterly, annual and long term plans that deliver category targets and creating a strong distribution across North America.
- Drive category business progress from gross futures to net revenues
- Generate an in-depth understanding of the category: consumer trends, market size development, retail development, competition, retail landscape.
- Define with merchandisers the product gaps in the category product line and develop seasonal account/door differentiated assortments.
- Ensure assortments support financial targets for Jordan as well as DTC and Retail Partners.
- Deliver category sales strategy and priority objectives.
- Provide consumer and market insights to inform the preparation for and execution of all category game plan gates.
- GTM leadership through preparation and delivery of compelling and inspirational assortments, tools and integrated presentations.
- Ability to create apparel marketplace segmentation and distinction across channels of distribution.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or additional 2 years of experience in lieu of degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales, merchandising or product creation
- Extensive Apparel experience preferred.
- Proficiency in retail and profit based metrics
- Assortment planning experience
- A keen understanding of the Jordan consumer and marketplace
- A high taste level for product
- An ability to employ retail acumen and proven storytelling capabilities
- An ability to respond with speed and agility
- Candidate must be willing to travel 10-20% of the time
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00420809