Manager, Visual Merchandising & Styling Global FootballApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
For Nike, Inc. merchants, everything begins and ends with the consumer. The Nike Merchandising team understands consumer needs and market capacity to create the right product mix for marketplaces around the world. From stores to online, this team helps bring the seasonal category visions to life. The Merchandising team has the unique ability to see beyond trends to identify what’s next to deliver the right product to the right places at the right time and price.Description
You will drive the product presentation end in mind of key seasonal brand initiatives and seasonal product stories across the NIKE Direct omni-channel ecosystem to deliver inspirational and aspirational consumer right looks and product statements. You will proactively partner to capture and apply consumer first, data driven retail insights to deliver against the functional game plan process to influence the end in mind stores vision. You will interact and influence key business partners to ensure that product presentation strategies support the overall business strategy and direction. You will work cross-functionally within a brand leadership team that includes retail brand partners, merchandising, brand impact, retail design and marketing in an integrated offense. You collaborate in the seasonal Retail Lab buildout for assigned category and ensure work delivers against aligned priorities. You will lead and develop a world class global team with a focus on unleashing creativity and maximizing human potential.
• Bachelor's degree in Design, Merchandising, Visual Merchandising or related degree
• Minimum 6 years' retail experience - 4 years within visual presentation and merchandising
• Must have performed and managed product presentation functions within scope of job: Product, Marketing, Design
• Experience influencing product buying and planning teams
• Team management (up to 3 people)
• Must have multi-store retail product presentation / visual merchandising experience
• Must have a passion for sports in an ability to adapt to the brand vision
• Must have strong business acumen
• Must have experience at the manager level
• Strong apparel/footwear experience is an asset
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Ability to deal with fast paced and changing work environment
• Abie to multi-task and work towards simultaneous deadlines
• Computer Skills: Creative Suite, Microsoft PowerPoint or Keynote
• Ability to travel (up to) 20%
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00402448