Marketplace Operations Manager - NordstromApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
We are a diverse lineup of thousands spread across the globe. Together, we are building a smarter, more connected and automated value chain. And we are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
As our Marketplace Operations (MPO) Manager you’ll be responsible for Account and Channel Operations for a specific customer/channel/territory to ensure a premium customer experience, while catalyzing growth and profitability, maximizing service, and optimizing order book productivity. You will lead the Account and Channel Operations team to deliver against the Operational and Commercial strategies, implement the business and standardize, simplify and optimize processes for reliable and efficient follow through.
- Lead, Nurture, Educates & Inspire Channel/Account Operations team to flawlessly implement the business
- Monitor and improve KPIs (Service, Deliveries, Order Book Health, Cost to Serve, Quality, Coverage) to ensure team performance against MPO aligned targets
- Work with Marketplace Ops Director to align on shipment plans for the account/channel – ensuring outbound flow is aligned with Account DC & Store capacity while meeting Nike’s financial needs
- Partner cross-functionally, build and maintain strong/close relationships within Nike (Sales, Merchandising, Brand, Logistics, Planning, Finance) and outside of Nike (Account Buyers, Supply Chain, Vendor Management, Transportation & DCs) to flawlessly execute the business, product launches, key initiatives and Key City offense
- Support joint operational & order management capabilities with partners– to drive mutual growth, profitability & productivity
- Influence the complete supply chain process from planning, transportation, distribution, systems integration, store operations, and sales floor replenishment
- Support the MPO Team in creating a Culture of Innovation thru a growth mindset, sparking curiosity and a proactive approach for problem-solving
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field; 2 additional years of experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in supply chain and/or finance
- Minimum of 3 years people/team leadership experience
- Ability to professionally communicate (verbal/written) to a wide range of audiences across multiple levels of the organization
- Lead, drive and influence problem solving activities and demonstrate end-to-end process thinking
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills by actively seeking information, listening to key constituents, understanding what needs to be achieved and influencing change, when needed
- The ability to multitask with an awareness of tight deadlines
- Team Leadership & Management
- Demonstrate strong conceptual and practical understanding of Supply Chain business models and characteristics, as well as industry best practices and trends
- Excellent Communication skills, able to adapt to different audiences
- Financial Acumen
- Project Management
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- General SAP system knowledge, adept with systems and technology
- Dashboard/Scorecard creation
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00429991