NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
We are a diverse lineup of thousands spread across the globe. Together, we are building a smarter, more connected and automated value chain. And we are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
Now, more than ever, our organization needs to respond quickly to turn market disruptions into opportunities for our brand. To achieve this, we must continue to develop our Enterprise Data capabilities to ensure we’re maximizing the impact of the Nike enterprise in the Data & Analytics/Machine learning space and managing data as a competitive advantage.
If you’re ready to innovate and help lead our Enterprise Data organization, come join us now! You will be part of an organization that is completely transforming Nike technology platforms and architecting a data and analytics landscape that is simplified, modern, flexible and will ultimately enable Nike on its journey to 2020 and beyond.
Your Role on the Team
As a MDM Configuration Expert Engineer within Enterprise Data Management you will be a key member of a highly visible team passionate about shaping the infrastructure necessary to provide Master Data Management services throughout Nike business functions to meet their strategic goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Good understanding of core MDM concepts such as Data consolidation, Data Quality, master data publishing and data governance
- Deep MDM background as a technology authority in master data, Informatica MDM technology skills are a MUST
- Working experience with at least one functional Master data domain such as Customer/Vendor/Product/Employee.
- Work with end users and BSA’s to understand requirements and deliver master data solutions
- Co-ordinate and Administer MDM deployments and migrations between environments
- Regularly Participate and lead data modelling conversations of MDM and provide cara
- Hands on experience with configuration of various MDM Hub components such as Base objects, Packages, Security roles
- Hands on experience with the Data load process of MDM landing / Staging / Loading Master data into MDM Hub
- Configuring and tuning match rules in Informatica MDM based on discussions with business.
- Experience with configuration of Informatica MDM Hub, Informatica data director and Active VOS
- Experience with Informatica MDM business entity services(BES)
- Basic understanding of Active VOS workflows, configuration is preferred, should have good understanding of IDD-Active VOS workflow interaction
- Hands on experience with SIF / webservices using MDM
- Working knowledge of IDD and coding for user exits
- Experience working in an evolving agile system
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology or related field
- At least 5 years with Informatica MDM
- Configuration with Informatica MDM Hub console
- Configuration of IDD (Informatica Data Director)
- Strong Oracle PL/SQL Skills
- Basic Java 7 / 8 programming Experience
- INFA MDM SIF (Services integration framework)/ BES experience
- Active VOS workflow expertise
- Unix operating system
- Exposure to integration of master data using AWS / FUSION / TIBCO middleware
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven experience building strong working relationships
- Detail oriented with strong information seeking skills
- Good listening skills and openness to different points of view
- Self-motivated and collaborative
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good working knowledge of data architecture and database structure
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00426103