Material Developer IApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Always the innovators, Nike, Inc.’s Manufacturing and Engineering team dreams up new ways to make better-performing products faster and more efficiently. This world-class team challenges assumptions about how Nike’s products are made and leads the company in pursuing ambitious sustainability goals, all while producing Nike’s rich mix of product. Masters of teamwork, Manufacturing and Engineering works closely with design teams, categories, manufacturing partners, material suppliers and logistics providers across more than 40 countries on six continents. They navigate the complex geopolitical world with multiple supply chains and diverse ecosystems, while keeping their focus on manufacturing, materials, sustainability and creating quality products.Description
- Bachelor's degree in apparel, textiles or a related field
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- 2 additional years’ experience in lieu of a degree
- Data entry experience and strong systems focus
- Basic working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Able to anticipate needs, solve problems, perform research and analyze results
- High attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Able to negotiate and influence with sensitivity for the creative process
- Able to be assertive, self-motivated and work in a team environment
- Sensitivity to different cultures, customs and business practices
- Apparel design and development process knowledge is preferred
- Understanding of textile fundamentals a plus (construction, yarn, fiber, dying, printing and finishing)
- Lab testing and global material experience is a plus
- Knowledge of various material types: trims, knits and wovens is a plus
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00432021