NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and acheive their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our products, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
As an Intern in the Nike Digital team you will use your engineering background to take an active role in developing new products and technologies. Utilizing fundamental engineering tools and techniques it is expected that the intern will participate in the creation of one of Nike’s next generation devices.
Internship opportunities Include:
- Solution Architect Intern
- Software Engineer Intern
- Product Manager Intern
- Big Data/Cloud Engineer Intern
- Mobile/Java Engineer Intern
- Data Analyst- Digital Operations Analytics Intern
- Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering or related field with an expected graduation date of Winter 2018 or Spring 2019
- 2+ years’ experience in an innovative engineering field or applied engineering
- Enterprise, business or solutions architecture experience (MobileWeb and iOS mobile software development highly preferred)
- Ability to troubleshoot technical and non-technical problems
- Experience with browser APIs, including a working knowledge of event lifecycles and performance optimization
- Enthusiasm for Digital Technology and innovative technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to make presentations in front of senior management
- Proven experience leading projects or teams is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team is preferred
- Demonstrated patterns of innovation
- Seeking talent with experience in HDFS, Map Reduce, Presto, Impala, Spark or similar technologies OR with React and micro services style development
- Ability to research, evaluate and utilize new technologies/tools/frameworks