NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and acheive their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our products, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
As part of the Nike Digital product management team, the Product Management Intern will be responsible for defining, driving and shipping digital products that enable the delivery of personalized consumer experiences and services through our Nike+, NRC, NTC and SNKRS apps.
The Product Management Intern works with the Product Management team to orchestrate complex initiatives from idea to concept and prototyping through development and delivery. The successful candidate will get hands-on experience finding the intersection of consumer needs, technical feasibility, and business objectives, and helping a cross-functional team deliver against the opportunity. The Product Management Intern will partner with stakeholders to gather product definition, produce business cases, prioritize work and ensure stakeholder alignment. The successful candidate will create detailed product requirements and work closely with Consumer Knowledge, Product Marketing, Design, Engineering, Program Management and stakeholder teams to build and deliver the product.
- Participate in the development of product strategy and concepts for key products and services, against a specific market/business segment
- Develop business cases by assessing the available data to produce expected outcome models. Use this analysis to inform priorities
- Define, maintain and drive the roadmap for a product or service
- Communicate and align product strategy, roadmap and priorities with key internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with app and platform engineering teams, design, and program management to deliver products and services to market
- Participate in the full range of lifecycle management, from enhancements to new development
- Overcome any obstacle in your path, and deliver awesome
- Currently pursuing an MBA or advanced degree with an expected graduation date of Spring 2019
- 1+ years’ experience in an innovative engineering field or applied engineering Enterprise, business or solutions architecture experience (MobileWeb and iOS mobile software development highly preferred)
- High attention to detail including the ability to analyze data, produce expected outcome models and document requirements and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to execute methodically while also thinking strategically
- Strong team-orientation
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is a way of life
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our consumer, our business, and the competitive landscape
- Proactive, solutions-orientation with a passion for solving unique, complex problems that have a broad, inter-connected impact on the business