Nike Direct Retail Center of Excellence Graduate InternshipApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.Description
We are looking for a graduate summer intern with a demonstrated ability to find the intersection of consumer needs, business and operational requirements, technical feasibility, and business impact. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in one or more of the following functions, and a general understanding of how these functions work in concert: Planning, Merchandising, Supply Chain, Technology, and Digital and/or Store Operations.
The work we do is highly collaborative in nature. The ability to effectively work, lead and communicate across functions and teams is a must.
As a RCOE intern, you will manage one or more cross-functional retail capabilities projects over the course of the summer. Specific projects will likely be related to the development and delivery of new omni-channels capabilities or innovative inventory management approaches supported by solutions like Radio Frequency identification (RFID).
- Currently pursuing an MBA or advanced degree with an expected graduation date of Winter 2019 or Spring 2020
- At least 3 years' total experience in strategic planning, retail management, digital/commerce, or general apparel brands
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and financial models
- Proven ability to conduct and/or analyze research related to consumers, industries and competitors.
- Problem structuring and strategic problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with presenting and influencing senior leadership
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once, to operate with a high degree of ambiguity and to work with a flexible schedule
- Strong passion for Nike
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID URSRCRCOEGI19