North America Consumer Services Vendor ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
• Bachelor's Degree or an additional 5 years' of relevant work experience in lieu of degree required
• 10+ years' experience in the contact center industry
• 5+ years' experience in contact center vendor management (managing vendor relationships and large contracts)
• Experience completing vendor evaluations and working with Sourcing/Procurement in developing RFP's preferred
• Knowledge of contact center vendor pricing methods (e.g., per minute, per transaction, etc.) required
• Experience with development and management of SLA's and performance management processes required
• Experience presenting to senior leadership driving complex concepts with business justification required
• Direct Operations leadership preferred
• Demonstrated understanding of vendor management concepts and implementation techniques including contract negotiation and vendor performance monitoring required
• Knowledge in multiple facets of business including but not limited to financials, budgeting, workforce management and governance required
• Current knowledge of contact center industry vendors and alternatives desired
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff required
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently desired
• Demonstrated ability to define and manage processes required
• Demonstrated ability to lead and affect process and organizational change and improvements
• Strong written communication skills, including the ability to facilitate meetings and effectively lead discussions. Must be able to story tell the results.
• Strong analytical skills required
• Entrepreneurial mindset demonstrated to adapt to our test and learn environment
• Must be willing to travel 20%-30% both domestically and internationally
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00423817