Planning Analytics Manager, Nike DirectApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.Description
As the Marketplace Analytics Manager, you will be at the heart of the North America business and will support leaders and teams across multiple functions to make decisions that will encourage performance, directly leading to the accomplishment of annual goals. The focus will be on insight delivery – this involves supporting strategic projects as well as ad-hoc analysis that can be translated into immediate business action. You will leverage the current analytics tools and data, conduct your own deep dive analysis and identify business requirements for future analytical processes. Collaboration with the Advanced Analytics and Reporting/Data Enablement Teams will be the key to your success to strengthen speed to market decisions. Representative projects include: cross-channel product health, Nike.com performance vs Wholesale and analyzing new capability pilots.
This position requires a high-energy, self-motivated person with deep technical and analytical skills, high detail-orientation and excellent written and verbal communication. Candidates with financial, strategic planning or business analytics experience in a retail environment preferred. The right team member will be on top of retail trends; understand the intricacies of a wholesale vs retail model and understand the opportunities that can strengthen the Nike brand.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field (an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a degree).
• Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience with an emphasis on Retail business reporting and analytics required.
• Affinity for business reporting, analysis, and working with large amounts of data required
• Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, develop hypotheses and make recommendations required
• Strong hands-on analytical skillset with attention to detail required.
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools and large data sets required
• Moderate to Advanced Tableau and Alteryx or SQL skills required.
• Strong presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills, including results packaging and development of management presentations required.
• Demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making.
• Ability to develop strong partnerships across a multi-layered organization required.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00433749