Privacy Design and Strategy LeadApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. designs the future. At Nike, designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.Description
- Develop relationships with Nike’s design and communications teams to ensure Nike’s Privacy materials meet internal guidelines and follow internal processes.
- Arrange the purchase of services from vendors, define vendor evaluation criteria, and evaluate vendors.
- Communicate project detail, design requirements, scheduling needs, and graphic material to in stakeholders.
• Bachelors' degree in Art, Art History, Fine Arts, or a related field, with 5 years’ relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Minimum of 3 years of related experience in roles involving strategy and graphic design.
• Experience with graphic design resources to create compelling visual storytelling.
• Experience working with legal concepts, particularly as they affect consumer-facing solutions.
• A passion for privacy and good judgment about the expectations of average technology users.
• Energetic, self-directed, highly creative team player required
• Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to find solutions on your own; a fast learner
• Ability to present and apply creative alternatives for improvement and optimized user experience
• Experience with MS Office (Word, PP, Excel)
• Able to work collaboratively in a very productive IT environment, where willingness to learn and adapt is critical
• Ability to pass a 7-year background investigation
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00432106