NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
As a Product Manager at Nike, you will lead the creation, improvement and growth of world-class digital experiences. You will help define and execute the product vision and strategy, manage the end-to-end lifecycle of a product, and help identify market opportunities. You will define and execute a thorough roadmap and product priorities based on a strong understanding of consumer needs, insights and an even stronger handle on in-depth data analysis.
- Leadership: Set the strategic direction for our targeted marketing capabilities while developing a product roadmap in partnership with other Nike business stakeholders.
- Management: Lead multidisciplinary team. Enable teams to be successful by removing obstacles and developing strategic relationships throughout the business.
- Product strategy and vision: Create and effectively champion a data-driven and market-informed product vision and strategy that works in concert with the greater Nike strategy. Identify the strategic product implications and opportunities resulting from major corporate strategies and change initiatives.
- Product lifecycle management: Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of complex products from conception through launch. Strategize and execute on growth initiatives in operating live products and capabilities.
- Product roadmap definition: Manage a fluid intake and prioritization process to develop a product feature and release roadmap based on business targets, in-depth data analysis, and a clear understanding of consumer and marketing needs.
- Prioritization: Effectively design project plans based on priorities, setting clear/measurable objectives and deploying team resources appropriately to achieve business goals
- Product Specifications: Write and consult on complex product specifications while accounting for design challenges and external dependencies
- Analytics and Experimentation: Develop and measure product KPIs, derive key insights, drive reporting tools, and devise and execute experiments and multivariate tests to find product solutions.
- Collaborate: Partner with Engineering, Program Management, Marketing, and Creative leaders throughout completion of milestones while connecting with brand and analytics teams to deliver optimal results.
- Raise the Bar: Promote cross-team and cross-organizational knowledge sharing through multiple forums (e.g., user groups, tech talks, design reviews, internal blogs).
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00412409