NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
The Nike Digital team delivers what only Nike can do: unlock seamless access to products, services and tools to make athletes* better. Forty years of insights from the world’s greatest athletes inform their work. The Nike Digital team powers Nike’s global community that provides unparalleled access, benefits and services to athletes of all levels. Whether it is Nike plus mobile applications, digital brand experiences or consumer interactions, the team helps athletes stay motivated, challenged and connected.
As the Product Manager of the Nike app you will lead the creation of world-class digital experiences for athletes* worldwide. You will help define and implement the product feature’s vision and strategy, manage the end-to-end lifecycle of features, and help identify market opportunities to take advantage of. You will help define and implement a thorough roadmap and product priorities based on a excellent understanding of consumer needs, insights and an even more capable handle on in-depth data analysis. You will help lead and manage a development team and provide direction for leaders across product management, program management, engineering, design, and quality assurance.
Working within a larger product team, you will be a leader who effectively organizes resources appropriately to achieve business objectives. You will also partner with executives across multiple functions to develop a cohesive product strategy, product roadmap, and to ensure business objectives are met and exceeded. Above all, you will be a constant champion for the needs of our consumers.
- Leadership: Help set the strategic direction for features to complement our largest consumer product, develop and drive a product roadmap in partnership with other Nike business stakeholders
- Product lifecycle management: Develop the end-to-end lifecycle of complex products from conception to product/ market fit and growth
- Product strategy and vision: Help create and effectively champion a data-driven and market-informed product vision and strategy
- Product roadmap definition: Help develop a product feature and release roadmap based on in-depth data analysis, a clear understanding of consumer needs
- Prioritization: Effectively design project plans based on priorities, set clear/measurable objectives and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals
- Product Specifications: Write and consult on product specifications, manage design challenges and implement agile product delivery
- Analytics and Experimentation: Develop and measure product KPIs, derive key insights, and devise and implement experiments and multivariate tests to find product solutions
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design and Program Mgmt leaders throughout completion of milestones and partner with brand marketing and central research/analytics teams throughout the product’s lifecycle
- 1 – 2 years of product management experience preferably in digital commerce, global expansions of said products is also desirable
- Ability to creatively solve challenging business/technology problems
- Familiarity with web analytics
- Demonstrable experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed user stories in an Agile Development setting
- Analyzing and interpreting consumer online behaviors to identify new opportunities for features to improve the experience
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional teams to drive new features
- A demonstrated experience of delivering and operating digital experiences
- Tools: Familiarity JIRA, Confluence and Omniture
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00431517