Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc., Digital & Technology inspires athletes worldwide to move faster, push harder and pursue their personal best. From personalized training content to access to sport’s top stories, the world of Nike Digital is leveling the playing field like nothing before. This team powers Nike’s entire digital presence, including nike.com and NIKEiD, Nike+ products and mobile applications, digital brand experiences and consumer interactions. Using consumer analytics, statistics, digital marketing, software development and social media, Nike Digital disrupts with new and better ways for consumers to connect with products and each other, delivering sport into the future.
As a Program Manager for the Connect the Marketplace program you will be responsible for delivery of new-to-Nike Omnichannel experiences. This will include Find in Store, BOPIS, Ship to Store. It will expand to include networking partner capabilities as well, linking pools of inventory with customers wherever they shop. You will manage the delivery of these consumer experiences by working across all the contributing Nike solution teams. You will plan and track the project deliverables, communicate with stakeholders, guide the teams working on joint solutions, and ensure the programs are delivered on time.
The Connect the Marketplace capabilities that you build will be rolled out globally as relevant to the marketplace. You’ll work both with the global core teams and the in-market geography teams to deliver excellent tech solutions aligned with operational plans and smooth business transitions.
· Drive multiple project teams to successful outcomes, balancing the work of internal teams (product managers, engineers, designers and QA) with the expectations of multiple external stakeholders.
· Partner with product management and external stakeholders to develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of success criteria and business impact. Leverage this understanding as work is prioritized to insure delivery of the highest priority initiatives.
· Develop full program plans including milestones, deliverables, resourcing, dependencies, development, escalation and communication. Effectively and dynamically context switch between the individual task level and high level program milestones, with the goal of maintaining a consistently up-to-date view that can be conveyed outward.
· Define, execute, and communicate risk management plans with a mindset towards proactive problem solving.
· Manage budgets – including initial estimation, tracking of actuals, and understanding of deviations.
· Display an understanding of basic technical architecture of software systems, and be able to leverage that understanding in communication
· Rigorously manage scheduling at the task level, with overall accountability at the program level
· Proactively approach communication with clarity and urgency
· Contribute as a positive team player by always looking for Nike First solutions while recognizing others for their contributions.
· Build partnerships across organizational, departmental, and geographical boundaries with the ability to manage vendors and contractual agreements
· Demonstrate a willingness to go above and beyond to deliver results
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in consumer technology
· 3+ years experience in program management, product management or technical leadership
· A passion to deliver world class experiences and products to all athletes*
· Demonstrated ability that reflects a bias towards action and delivering outsized results
· Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
· Disposition towards building relationships and leveraging partnerships to navigate complex organizational challenges
· Demonstrated ability to market your ideas and persuasively move others to action
· Comprehensive understanding of release management practices, Waterfall/Agile software development methodologies and domain specific best practices
· Experience working with multiple cross functional teams in delivering large technical infrastructure and consumer initiatives
· Extensive project management experience, developing and managing schedules, scope, budgets, resource plans, issues, risks and change requests
· Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00356397