Real Estate Operations ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
As Nike creates their Consumer Direct Offense, a new company alignment that allows Nike to serve the consumer personally, at scale, the Nike North America Real Estate team seeks a candidate who will completely transform key real estate strategies to deepen our consumer connections by leveraging the impact of digital, encouraging growth, accelerating change and product creation moving even closer to the consumer.
As a futuristic thinker, the Real Estate Operations Manager will be instrumental in establishing and executing the real estate plan for Nike North America Direct and the Affiliates, Converse & Hurley. You will provide real estate operational excellence and consistency by providing expertise (tools, communication and processes) necessary for the business to grow and expand into new and existing markets and improve profitability with an emphasis on innovation. You will focus on strategic market reviews through market mapping, pro forma modeling, market optimization by partnering with wholesale, strategic planning and finance and partnering closely with the Nike Direct business teams. You will report closely to the Sr. Director of Real Estate & Store Construction, and work to create best practices with your cross-functional partners.
You will have responsibility for coordinating the submissions and review of materials for monthly Real Estate Committee (REC) meetings; encouraging the creation, implementation and organization of new store pipeline standards and processes including tracking and KPI measurements against budget; elevating business case and pro forma financial templates, models, projections, guardrails, historical data and deal approvals; setting strategy for and coordinating agendas, outcomes and next steps for REC and Fleet Reviews; encouraging and supporting the development of new communication and project management tools for store pipeline and construction tracking and approval. You will do this with an passion for meeting the needs of our consumers.
- Drive and lead the analysis, plan and prioritization of key trade zones based on market potential, capacity and sales forecasting.
- Develop the compilation of door and market data for GIS/Geospatial data analysis and strategic implementation.
- Analyze, interpret and forecast shopping center and retail traffic trends.
- Align cross functional teams on strategy to support expansion plans and projected sales and profit.
- Cultivate and develop the overall pipeline and site selection process.
- Coordinate and enhance the financial models and business case decks for REC approval.
- Oversee the bi-annual Fleet review and monthly REC approval process for new stores.
- Set the standards for and influences the work-stream processes between lease acquisition, finance, lease administration and store construction.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or closely related field, and 3-5 years' relevant work experience in real estate management.
- Post graduate degree is preferred.
- Experience working for a Fortune 500/multinational consumer products company or navigating a highly matrixed organization.
- Excellent critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and to run financial models.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively working with senior stakeholder.
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity, remain flexible, work self-guided, be results-oriented and work within a team.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00410688