Retail Brand Manager, Specialty CategoriesApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
- 5-7 years within Retail Brand, Retail Marketing, or Visual Merchandising.
- Passion for the physical and digital Retail industry and the drive to create its’ future.
- Must love storytelling and have a passion for skateboarding, sport, youth culture, product, and a curiosity for what’s trending in the world of retail.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Merchandising, Visual Merchandising or related degree
- Able to envision and craft a consumer journey or plan a retail space or environment with minimal direction and think multi-faceted with the components of the plans.
- Strong understanding of global and geography consumers and how to use insights and data to make decisions.
- Strong business acumen, time management skills and ability to work cross-functionally towards simultaneous deadlines
- Copywriting and editing skills are a plus as is the ability to create directives and deliver inspirational direction.
- Computer Skills: Keynote, InDesign, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe
- Creates the Future - Thinks creatively and recognizes new innovative and solutions for the organization and business.
- Develops Functional Plans - Crafts business and technical rationale impacting resource allocation, program and project direction.
- Delivers Results - Proactive, accountable & goal-oriented, turning strategy into action, managing multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines.
- Makes Good Decisions - Is well informed and balances the art and science of decision making to drive results. Key skills include: business analysis and financial management, risk taking, problem solving.
- On-going Delivery - Develops and leads projects and program delivery, leveraging pilots to effectively scale significant and complete solutions to achieve milestones and objectives.
- Communicates Effectively - Strong ability to communicate across multiple organizations at all levels.
- Change Agent - Excels at embracing and managing with flexibility and patience.
- Fosters Consumer and Customer Commitment - Relentlessly curious and knowledgeable about the consumer and their world.
- Develop talent, teamwork and diversity - values team, ensures objectives are clear and collaborates to ensure team success. Coaches to help others achieve their personal best.
- Communicates Effectively - Requires strong ability to communicate across multiple levels of the organization.
- Lead & Influence Others - Leads with confidence and demonstrates credibility and reliability.
- Consumer Obsessed - is relentlessly curious and knowledgeable about the consumer and their world and is inspired to serve athletes*
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00415530