Retail Service Delivery ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.Description
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Technology brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
Scope and Responsibilities:
As the Service Delivery Manager for Retail Field Support, you'll work as a part of our Technology Operations organization to ensure technology is supported & maintained efficiently and seamlessly for our Nike and affiliate retail stores. You’ll manage, lead, and drive relationships and improvement ideas with key operational areas and stakeholders to continually maintain and improve service delivery. You will provide industry best practice and guidance to achieve service levels and meet business needs. While your primary focus area will be North America, you will interface with Global and Regional SDM’s from our managed service provider and our Nike geos, where you will use your influencing and communication skills to ensure global alignment.
This position will report to the Global Deskside Services Director, with responsibility for Deskside Services and Support across Enterprise and Retail environments globally. You will join other Service Delivery Managers to update and drive the Deskside Services and Support roadmap and achieve and market operational success.
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
- Customer focus with a passion for continuously improving support and capabilities.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills at all levels within the organization, our business partners, and stakeholders both globally and regionally
- Manage overall service quality, service availability, and operational capability in conjunction with relevant processes and performance management
- Inform and advise business partners on service offerings and service levels
- Ability to manage and lead during high pressure situations and take accountability for end to end service delivery provided by internal and external technicians.
- Manage demand and service pipeline for functional area.
- Ensure strategic roadmap aligns with business and technology direction.
- Manage resources and provide input on resource requirements to effectively deliver on all Service Level Agreements
- Improve and drive operational efficiency
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure execution against operational performance targets, standards, and procedures; provide status reporting to leadership
- Provide oversight to ensure prioritization and restoration of service within functional area
- Initiate and participate in sessions with peers and suppliers in order to align on best practices, market trends, improvement, and innovation opportunities
- Partnership with other support teams and SDM’s, including but not limited to: Enterprise Deskside support, Executive support, and Service Desk to ensure all areas are working toward shared goals and strategic alignment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field; 2 years' additional relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- 6 years' relevant technical experience in IT Service Delivery
- 2 years' experience in a management, supervisory, or lead role
- Experience in technology support within the Retail Industry
- Strong acumen to understand the business needs and ability to manage services in a very dynamic environment
- Knowledge and experience with SLA’s, OLA’s, UC’s, and Contracts in insourced or outsourced environments.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Demonstrated leadership capability, including ability to motivate and innovate to drive positive change in how support is delivered.
- Ability to work with onsite and offsite diverse resources and vendors and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting).
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams
- Professional development education courses completed in ITSM and Deskside Support preferred
- ITIL Certified with proven experience implementing ITIL based processes.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and Lean process methodology preferred
- Ability to serve as a leader in Technology Support function
- Strategic thinking and alignment skills
- Result-oriented, persuasion, and problem-solving skills
- Experience driving service transition activities within the retail sector
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00394112