Revenue Margin InternshipApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Internship, Internships, Converse InternshipsDescription
Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.
As an undergraduate Revenue Margin Intern, you will support the Global Revenue and Margin team to drive consumer-led revenue growth as well as engineer profitability aligned with the category strategy. You'll be responsible for preparing timely and insightful financial analysis of pertinent information, financial modeling, scenario planning, and reporting.
While spending the summer in an Undergraduate Internship with Nike Finance your responsibilities may include:
- Participating in an assigned Nike Finance business project which requires research, analysis, benchmarking, and presentation to leadership with future focused next step recommendations.
- Support category finance in the three-year long term financial and strategic planning processes and quarterly business reviews, as well as report on the current year category financial performance
- Help develop robust franchise financial plans to drive long-term growth, profitability and market share gains while ensuring healthy inventory levels
- Provide analysis and insight to help finance director and margin planners set and track appropriate seasonal revenue and margin targets to maximize marketplace opportunity and drive profitability
- Support the category team in holistically managing the business by connecting internal financials to external business performance indicators (i.e. sell through, market share, retail/DC inventory, etc.)
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with an expected graduation date in Winter 2020 or Spring 2021, preferably with an emphasis in finance or accounting
- Intermediate level proficiency using Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong knowledge of budgeting, investment analysis, economic profit concepts and strategic planning concepts
- Strong knowledge of financial modeling, scenario planning, and reporting
- Experience leading projects required
- Excellent communication skills and experience with influencing
- Successfully navigated ambiguity, especially while working with a team
- Experience leading people
- SAP experience
- Cognos TM1 experience
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID URSRCFINUI20