Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence AnalystApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.Description
As a Senior Cyber Threat
Intelligence Analyst, your role in the Cyber Threat Intelligence team is to
support the Nike Corporate Information Security team with collection,
formatting and dissemination of briefing products on current and emerging
threats that have the potential to cause harm to the Nike environment. In
addition, you will support the Cyber Threat Intelligence team’s efforts to
clearly and creatively communicate cybersecurity trends as applied to our
environment. You will explain complex cyber matters using simple terms and
This role will also provide direct support to the Nike Cyber Defense Center (NCDC) and the management team. This support will be in the form of providing daily or weekly threat updates, including information concerning current and emerging threats affecting the manufacturing and retail environments, vulnerabilities affecting hardware/software found within the Nike environment, and overall situational awareness of the threat landscape. You will also be responsible for answering specific Requests for Information (RFI) from various stakeholders in the company including executive messaging and presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Engineering, or related field of study; or at least four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of general IT experience required.
- Minimum 1 years of Information Security experience required.
- Minimum 1 year of corporate threat intelligence knowledge preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Must be able to communicate technical details effectively across different audiences.
- Customer-oriented focus required, with a strong interest in a satisfied client.
- Solid understanding of Information Security and Networking required.
- The ability to learn and utilize new technology or concepts very quickly.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00423416