Senior Designer, Jordan RetailApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Soul, performance and style take flight at Jordan Brand. With its deep roots in basketball, the Jordan Brand began as an homage to one player: Michael Jordan. Since then, Jordan has become synonymous with peak performance and an endless pursuit of greatness. Employees in merchandising, product branding, sports marketing and sales bring creativity, innovation and audacious design to footwear and apparel, all with one mission in mind: help athletes fly on and off the court.Description
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Environmental Design, Fine Arts and minimum of 8 years progressively technically sophisticated experience in design
- Proven exceptional ability to apply and perform design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout
- Demonstrated ability to apply these skills in innovative ways that elevate brand excellence
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to trends influencing design in general, and the athletic industry specifically
- Retail enthusiast aware of store environments and their consumer impact
- Awareness of fine art, interior design and graphic arts culture and industry
- Ability to source, screen and manage contractors/external vendors including design and production studios
- A proactive and resourceful mindset is required for this dynamic environment
- Experience in web/app design and development is a bonus
- Experience in Retail Visual Merchandising, Visual Display, Signage Programs for store, retail and/or tradeshow platforms
- Experience in custom graphic print production process and techniques
- Travel 10%
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00410257