NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
We seek an innovative problem solver, who is imaginative yet pragmatic and able to utilize a full range of art direction, visual design and user experience skills as a multi-disciplinary designer.
You are driven by curiosity and proactive, with the ability to take emerging concepts at its infancy to realized value through design thinking. You employ a systematic approach to define problems and identify opportunities, enabling a process that creates order out of chaos.
Your mission will be to develop world class digital retail experiences that pushes the boundaries of technology and meets the emerging needs of consumers and retail store associates alike. You will lead by example to inspire others to redefining how consumers connect personally with Nike Products, Services and Retail Employees. Your role will be key to helping Nike win as a team.
• Support Art Director and be ready to step in to present, lead and manage.
• Generate and develop ideas that are consistent with the vision and strategies of multiple streams of work, turning concept ideation into reality.
• Ideate, concept and design incredibly polished work that represents the Nike brand through storytelling, presentations, art direction, visual direction, UX, 2D visual comps, prototypes and everything in between.
• Drive user experience and interface design decisions through research and in collaboration with cross-functional teams while advocating for thoughtful design.
• Prioritize and manage day-to-day design workflow while striving to improve the process constantly with engineering and product teams.
• Champion motion design thinking and help designers bring it to life through prototyping.
• Define and develop style guides to set the standard for an entirely new Nike platform.
• Inspire new ways of thinking and explore the unknown using fresh and unique approaches to design problems.
• 7+ years interactive design experience across a variety of digital products.
• Proven conceptual thinker who can bring ideas that solve unique design challenges.
• A detail-oriented mindset, focused on creating frictionless user experience design.
• Exceptional portfolio showing impeccable taste and inventive design thinking.
• Strong visual design foundation in typography, composition, motion and systems design.
• Strong product design foundation in user experience, flows and detailed logic.
• In-depth understanding of Sketch, Adobe CS, and Keynote.
• Rapid-prototyping skills in Principle, Framer, InVision, After Effects, Maya or other.
• Deep experience with iOS, aOS and/or Apple Watch app interface design.
• Expert understanding of underlying technology and what makes things work.
• Experience with design for physical installations or retail environments is a plus.
• Experience with hardware and software products that exists in the marketplace a plus.
• Thrives on collaborating with talented peers and cross-functional team members.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively with core team, cross-functional teams and leadership.
• Organized, flexible and able to support a team of designers while being hands-on.
• Obsessed with and has demonstrated meticulous attention to details in their work.
• Experience with global launches, multi-language localization, accessibility design and large-scale mobile platforms is optimal but not required.
• Leader, Curious, Inventive, Open-minded, Fearless, and Proactive.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00424397