NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
● Lead an enterprise platforms (EP) development team delivering solutions in the Data & Analytics domain
● Work with EP key team members to develop EP vision, plan and implement plans aligned with business outcomes
● Partner with Enterprise Architecture and Platform (EAP) Product Owners to develop a platform roadmap
● Ensure team is leveraging Nike’s Technology delivery methodology to develop EP products
● Stay current with industry trends and guides development of key innovation platforms
● Develop and manage team metrics
● Partner with Reference Architecture to ensure architectural consistency across all platforms
● Accountable for growing & developing EP team by attracting top industry candidates
● Promote a safe and diverse culture within your organization
● A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field. MBA preferred.
● 10+ years’ experience developing and managing teams within technology platforms areas
● 7+ years hands on experience in delivering technology solutions/products
● Experience integrating COTS and open source to create petabyte scale data lake solutions
● Experience delivering RBAC / ABAC in a modern data lake architecture –AWS/S3 or equivalent
● Demonstrated experience in bringing innovation to large enterprises
● Extensive background in working with business and technology partners to develop platform roadmaps
● Demonstrated experience of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve bold goals.
● Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
● Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others.
● Excellent written and oral communications skills
● Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
● Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
● Demonstration of excellent influencing skills
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00433417