Senior Experience DesignerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.Description
- Develop, adopt, and adapt service design methodologies that produce approachable artifacts and then advocate for their use across the HR function
- Plan and execute qualitative research and synthesis activities that build empathy for employees, both in and across projects
- Create design briefs that articulate the opportunities lying the intersection of business viability, technical/financial feasibility, and employee desirability
- Develop and facilitate ideation and prototyping sessions with HR function peers
- Create innovative experiences focusing on functionality, usability, and intuitive interactions
- Articulate UI requirements using static, prototype, and motion deliverables; adept in developing UI/UX concepts, wireframes, detailed annotations, and mock-ups
- Design and facilitate studies to test prototypes against assumptions
- research in a fast-paced environment, balancing both speed and rigor
- Expert in uncovering consumer needs through a variety of methods
- Ability to synthesize findings that translate into actionable insight
- Exceptional communication, facilitation and presentation skills. Gifted storyteller, adept at crafting deliverables (presentations, frameworks, video and infographics) that persuade, influence and inspire multi-disciplinary teams
- Command of user experience principles, design methodologies and collaborative problem solving
- Fluent in current design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision)
- Digital agency experience is a plus
- 3+ years with user-centered, qualitative research methodologies in a multi-disciplinary digital/ e-commerce / retail environment
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00425308