Senior Financial Analyst - North America Brand ManagementApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike, Inc.’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.Description
As a Senior Financial Analyst for North America Brand Management, you will work with the Marketing team to manage and report on Brand Marketing investment. You’ll serve as a strategic finance partner to senior leadership within the North America Marketing group, ensuring accountability while assisting them in identifying the most efficient and effective ways to invest their resources. You’ll assist in the long-term planning processes, helping to ensure necessary funding of strategic priorities. You'll participate in the development of budgets and monthly forecasts that incorporate strategic business objectives along with appropriate assumptions, and actively track progress against them through preparation and distribution of timely and insightful financial analysis. You'll also produce relevant management reporting and analytical tools to monitor monthly, quarterly and yearly progress against budgets and targets, including creating new and updated reporting to more effectively understand performance. You’ll participate in the monthly and quarterly close process, including processing journal entries, preparing and loading cost center forecasts, and developing insightful and actionable variance commentary.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or a business-related field
- 4 years' experience in accounting or financial analysis, or an advanced degree and 3 years' experience
- Strong ability to develop high-profile, influential and collaborative relationships across teams and functions
- The ability to work with various members from cross functional teams, specifically within the Marketing function, in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to create reports and presentations for senior leadership as well as organizational counterparts
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Intermediate level proficiency in using MS Word, and Outlook
- Knowledge of various Nike reporting systems including BW and SAP is a plus
- Strong ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pass a background check
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00422006