Senior Financial Analyst - North America Retail Brand ManagementApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Finance, Strategic Planning and Procurement teams play a key role in fueling the growth of Nike, Inc. Finance identifies opportunities and catalyzes action to drive value for every Nike shareholder. Strategic Planning helps write the future of the business by charting Nike’s path forward. Nike Procurement maximizes the value of the company’s investments in external resources and secures the best supplier relationships to drive business success. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, the teams’ unwavering commitment to excellence keeps the company one step ahead of the competition.Description
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or a business-related field
- 4 years' experience in accounting or financial analysis, or an advanced degree and 3 years' experience
- Strong ability to develop high-profile, influential and collaborative relationships across teams and functions
- The ability to work with various members from cross functional teams, specifically within the Marketing function, in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to create reports and presentations for senior leadership as well as organizational counterparts
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Intermediate level proficiency in using MS Word, and Outlook
- Knowledge of various Nike reporting systems including BW and SAP is a plus
- Strong ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pass a background check
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00429322