Senior Process Analyst – Digital Direct North America Marketplace OperationsApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.Description
We are a diverse lineup of thousands spread across the globe. Together, we are building a smarter, more connected and automated value chain. And we are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
As part of the Direct North America Marketplace Operations, you will become part of an extensive cross-functional team catalyzing overall financial and operational performance for the Digital Consumer business. Your contribution will be key in achieving financial results, developing operational efficiency, unified Supply Chain Network plans strengthen cross-functional implementation.
The Senior Process Analyst is an authority in the Digital business to nurture qualitative process improvements while challenging the status quo to facilitate further analysis optimizing business results through efficiency.
- Drives business process improvement efforts to ensure standardization, efficiencies and best practices are employed
- Actively engage in data and process analysis to identify process opportunities through problem solving activities while gathering data, root cause analysis and driving solutions
- Proactively build and maintain key relationships within the organization and cross-functionally with our Digital DC Network, Digital Business and other key Supply Chain partners
- Ability to prioritize high priorities, including projects while maintaining day to day activities
- Ensure collaboration to coordinate plans and drive business results, improve process excellence and drive capability development
- Improve alignment across all levels of MPO and Digital DC network
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in Supply Chain related work
- Lead/drive and influence problem solving activities (data gathering, root cause analysis and potential solutions) and demonstrate end-to end process thinking
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills by actively seeking information and listening to key constituents, understanding what needs to be achieved and influencing change when needed
- Analytical thinker with proven ability to synthesize complex data into simple and compelling arguments for change
- Understanding of Supply Chain processes, including Order Management, Fulfillment, DC Operations and Logistics
- Experience with large-scale, cross-functional projects preferred
- Understanding of LEAN processes
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00426254