Senior Process Analyst - Quality, North America Marketplace OperationsApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.Description
We are a diverse lineup of thousands spread across the globe. Together, we are building a smarter, more connected and automated value chain. And we are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
- Drives medium to large projects in collaboration with subject matter experts across NA MPO and broader Supply Chain partners
- Drives business process improvement efforts to ensure standardization, efficiencies and best practices are employed and check/adjust when needed
- Actively engage in data and process analysis/identifying process opportunities. Participate in problem solving activities (data gathering, root cause analysis and potential solutions)
- Work with and maintain close relationships with MPO Account teams, Customer Finance, Sales, and NA DCs on vendor compliance and shipping integrity to reduce vendor deductions
- Prioritize incoming emails, requests, and questions to ensure timely, effective, and efficient responses while still addressing top priorities
- Ensures collaboration to coordinate plans and drive business results, process excellence and capability development
- Drive buy-in and alignment across all levels of MPO and Operations
FOR THIS ROLE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS ARE REQUIRED:
- Intermediate Excel
- MS Office
- Project Management
- Excellent communication skills
- SAP Order Management (nice to have)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in supply chain related work experience
- Ability to professionally communicate (verbal/written) to a wide range of audiences across multiple levels of the organization
- The ability to multitask with an awareness of tight deadlines
- Lead/drive and influence problem solving activities (data gathering, root cause analysis and potential solutions) and demonstrate end-to-end process thinking
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills by actively seeking information and listening to key constituents, understanding what needs to be achieved and influencing change when needed
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00415955