Senior Producer, Studio (Strategy)Apply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. designs the future. At Nike, designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.Description
Within Nike sits Nike Digital Design. We focus on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the Nike legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our mission is to unleash creativity to innovate and design the digital experiences that empower every athlete* to make sport a daily habit.
Who are we looking for?
You’ve got extraordinary time-management, planning and organizational skills. You understand the creative process and know how to work with creative teams while also mentoring and coaching operational talent. No project intimidates you. You know how to guide progress, track milestones and make sure everything stays on brief, on time and on budget. You’re comfortable with ambiguity, anticipate problems, and can turn on a dime if needed. People know you’re the go-to person for the day-to-day aspects of your projects. You know how to run and recap a meeting. Cross-functional collaboration is one of your favorite things. You’re proactive, collaborative and have a deft hand at maintaining relationships and expectations. It goes without saying you’re a great communicator who can articulate the team’s POV.
Who will you work with?
The Nike Digital Design Studio Team sets the foundational creative direction for the content that fuels Nike’s digital experiences by creating imagery, video, motion graphics and copywriting that is brand and platform right. Our team leads the creation, advocacy and adoption of Nike Digital Experience and Interface Standards across the company－driving a unified, premium brand experience that powers digital design and provides tools and guidance to our partners. We also support the executive team with strategic communications.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Build large, complex project- and program-based workback schedules to achieve key milestones
- Write weekly project status reports, focus the discussion, capture any feedback, and share next steps for the meetings you attend
- Lead project and program details for multiple medium-to-large teams of creatives by anticipating, setting and managing expectations
- Manage multiple high-stakes and high-visibility projects at the same time
- Partner with a creative lead and a Manager or Director Studio Operations to define, articulate and execute a brief
- 4+ years experience in leading creative ideation through production at an agency, in-house or start-up
- Bachelor’s in marketing, organizational communications, advertising or related field
- Passion for the Nike brand, sports and for creating high-quality workFluency in most project tracking and management tools and an in-depth understandingof marketing communication and brand strategy
- Strong creative instincts and the ability to use them to solve problems
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00458679